Actor Naveen Chandra teamed up one more time with the director Srikanth Nagothi for Month of Madhu. Swathi Reddy played the leading lady in this flick.
The makers have released the teaser today. It looks interesting and the glimpse showcases a married woman seeking a divorce from her husband, an alcoholic. Why did the woman want to part ways with her lover turned husband? What made her took such a crucial decision? All will be answered in the main film.
The teaser looks nice and both Naveen and Swathi get good roles. Shreya Navile, Manjula Ghattamaneni and others played key roles in this movie, backed by Yaswanth Mulukutla. Achu Rajamani composed the music and the release date will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame
- OTT Review: Aha’s Comedy Stock Exchange S1 E1 – Relatable fun
- Natural star thanks fans for HIT 2 success