Whenever the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) goes for elections, things get heated up with members of both the panels resorting to a war of words and heavy lobbying. With the elections for the next term scheduled to be held on March 10, senior actors and MAA President Shivaji Raja and General Secretary Naresh, who are in fray for the MAA President’s post, are gearing up for the poll battle.
From Naresh’s panel, senior hero Rajasekhar and his wife Jeevitha Rajasekhar are in race for the Vice President and General Secretary posts respectively. On the other hand, hero Srikanth and actor-director SV Krishna Reddy are trying their luck to win the Vice President and General Secretary posts respectively.
A few months ago, Naresh had made several allegations of corruption and mishandling of funds by Shivaji Raja. Industry bigwigs jumped in and calmed down the tensions. Owing to this, the upcoming elections will be eagerly anticipated by everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate