Mega Power Star Ram Charan and his fiancee Upasana offered special prayers to Goddess Maisamma at the historical Domakonda fort today. The whole fort was decked up with flowers and new colours. Both Megastar Chiranjeevi’s family and Upasana’s family offered prayers at the venue and the event was celebrated in royal style. Chiranjeevi was seen in a very happy frame of mind along with the other family members and he even drove Charan and Upasana around the fort in a battery powered car.
Ram Charan will marry his childhood sweetheart Upasana on the 14th of this month and industry sources say that this will surely be the wedding of the year. Grand arrangements are being made to ensure a memorable and unforgettable experience for all the guests.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers