Following the decent response for his recent directorial, Dirty Hari, veteran filmmaker MS Raju took no time to announce his next directorial venture. Titled 7 Days 6 Nights, the film is touted as a youthful entertainer like Dirty Hari and it has elements like romance, comedy and emotions.
7 Days 6 Nights’ shoot kick-started on the 21st of June in Hyderabad, and the shooting is currently underway in full swing. The ongoing schedule will last until July 10. The makers will then move to Goa on July 15. A few more crucial schedules in Mangalore, Udupi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands will follow for nearly a month.
The makers are tight-lipped about 7 Days 6 Nights’ cast. A 15-year-old composer named Samarth Gollapudi is scoring the soundtrack. MS Raju’s son and popular hero Sumanth Ashwin is turning producer with this film under his banner Wild Honey Productions. Manthena Ramu and M Rajinikanth are jointly bankrolling the project under Vintage Pictures and ABG Creations banners. MS Raju’s Sumanth Art Productions is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?