Sandalwood star Yash’s KGF Chapter 1 was a historic hit. This Prashanth Neel directorial released in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi languages last year and collected over Rs 250 crores worldwide. Currently, the film’s sequel, KGF Chapter 2, is underway and Hombale Films banner is bankrolling it under Kaikala Satyanarayana’s presentation.
KGF Chapter 2’s first look poster, featuring Sanjay Dutt as Adheera, was unveiled earlier today to a massive response. And the latest update is that the sequel has successfully completed two crucial schedules in Mysore and entered the third schedule. A lavish set is erected in the Kolar Mines in Bengaluru for the upcoming schedule.
Furthermore, KGF Chapter 2 will also be shot in Hyderabad from August 23. After shooting for a week, the unit will shoot Sanjay Dutt’s scenes in the Bellary Mines in September. The entire shooting part will be wrapped up by October and the movie will hit screens in summer, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain