In the early 80 & 90’s Tollywood films always had two heroines. But for quite some time now solo heroine projects have dominated Telugu films. Now things have gone back to where they started and the trend of two heroine project is back in demand. Prabhas was seen with Tapsee and Kajal in Mr Perfect, and now Ram Charan is pairing with Amala Paul and Kajal Agarwal in Nayak. Stylish star Allu Arjun will also be seen with two leading actress in his upcoming film Iddaru Ammailatho, and Mahesh Babu’s SVSC will also feature two female stars. With the multi-starrer trend catching up in Tollywood it would be nice to see films that can boast of huge stars.
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Star sensation for Suryakantham pre-release event
- Cops house arrest Mohan Babu
- Payal’s special song in Sita will be among this year’s best
- Press Note: ETV launches its brand new ETV Bharat Mobile App
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy