In the early 80 & 90’s Tollywood films always had two heroines. But for quite some time now solo heroine projects have dominated Telugu films. Now things have gone back to where they started and the trend of two heroine project is back in demand. Prabhas was seen with Tapsee and Kajal in Mr Perfect, and now Ram Charan is pairing with Amala Paul and Kajal Agarwal in Nayak. Stylish star Allu Arjun will also be seen with two leading actress in his upcoming film Iddaru Ammailatho, and Mahesh Babu’s SVSC will also feature two female stars. With the multi-starrer trend catching up in Tollywood it would be nice to see films that can boast of huge stars.
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood