Yesteryear hero and MAA president Murali Mohan rubbished reports of rifts between Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna. Speaking to news reporters at Samshabad’s RGI Airport in the City, the actor and TDP contestant from Rajahmundry said that both Balakrishna and Chiranjeevi continue to remain best of friends. He said political rivalries aside they are primarily two people who are doing what they consider best for their parties. He appealed to media and fans not to get carried away by routine remarks made during political rallies. He reminded them that the late NTR and Krishna too had a political rivalry but that did not result in them ever speaking ill about one another. To another query the actor rubbished as mere rumors that Tollywood would be affected by this rivalry. He concluded that the industry had weathered many upheavals , and yet continued to do its primary job – that of entertaining the masses through movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to have 6 releases in 2 years
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death
- Audience and industry want Satyadev to get his due
- Amala Paul in talks for a Telugu biggie?
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?
- Crazy- Indian Youtuber buys Rolls Royce