Superstar Mahesh Babu has teamed up with one of the most successful directors down south, AR Murugadoss, for his next project. Nearly 80 crores are being spent on this most awaited entertainer and fans of both the stars are eagerly awaiting for this film.
According to our close sources, Murugadoss has been paid a staggering remuneration for this Telugu-Tamil bilingual project. Apparently, Murugadoss is said to have been paid 20 crores, becoming the highest paid director in Tollywood’s history. Even Mahesh is charging a whopping remuneration for this film, as per our sources.
Mahesh is currently in London and he will return to Hyderabad on the 16th of this month to kick-start his next project.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits