Tamil star Suriya is currently shooting for Selvaraghavan’s NGK. After this, the actor will join hands with his Veedokkade and Brothers’director KV Anand for a high-budget entertainer, which will be his 37th project. And for his 38th movie, Suriya will join forces with Sudha Kongara, the lady who had helmed Madhavan’s acclaimed boxing drama, Saala Khadoos.
Popular young music composer-actor GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring music for Suriya38. And as per the latest updates, the music compositions have already kick-started in Chennai. This movie is said to be a period entertainer. More details will be out in the coming months.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US