Tamil star Suriya is currently shooting for Selvaraghavan’s NGK. After this, the actor will join hands with his Veedokkade and Brothers’director KV Anand for a high-budget entertainer, which will be his 37th project. And for his 38th movie, Suriya will join forces with Sudha Kongara, the lady who had helmed Madhavan’s acclaimed boxing drama, Saala Khadoos.
Popular young music composer-actor GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring music for Suriya38. And as per the latest updates, the music compositions have already kick-started in Chennai. This movie is said to be a period entertainer. More details will be out in the coming months.
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture