It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi went to the US to attend the silver jubilee event of Movie Artists Association. There, he interacted in a special meet and greet with the NRI’s.
When asked about the success of Rangasthalam, Chiru jokingly said that his film, Khaidi No 150 was the biggest hit after Baahubali but Rangasthalam broke that record in no time.
The star hero wittily added that there is nothing to worry about as his film, Sye Raa will break all those records when it releases. Chiru is very happy with the way Ram Charan is being appreciated for his performance.
Meanwhile, Sye Raa’s shoot is currently on a break and will resume soon. Surender Reddy directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu