It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi went to the US to attend the silver jubilee event of Movie Artists Association. There, he interacted in a special meet and greet with the NRI’s.
When asked about the success of Rangasthalam, Chiru jokingly said that his film, Khaidi No 150 was the biggest hit after Baahubali but Rangasthalam broke that record in no time.
The star hero wittily added that there is nothing to worry about as his film, Sye Raa will break all those records when it releases. Chiru is very happy with the way Ram Charan is being appreciated for his performance.
Meanwhile, Sye Raa’s shoot is currently on a break and will resume soon. Surender Reddy directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?