Mythri Movie Makers who are bankrolling Allu Arjun’s Pushpa have apparently allotted a mammoth budget to the project. They are spending around Rs 250-270 crores on the rustic actioner, making it one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema.
Pushpa will be released in two parts and the shooting for the first instalment is close to completion. There are only two scenes left to be shot for the first part and the unit will be wrapping up the same once favourable conditions emerge.
The Sukumar directorial stars Allu Arjun, Rashmika Mandanna, and Fahadh Faisal in pivotal roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad
- Maa Elections- Prakash Raj condemns the non-local tag?