Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has just set a stunning record for Nizam distribution rights. Noted producer Dil Raju has picked up the rights for a whopping price in excess of Rs 11 Crores, the highest ever for this region.
Because of its first mover advantage and mass masala quotient, the film is expected to do roaring business in Andhra Pradesh. Charan has a very strong market in Nizam and these factors helped the film to clinch that price.
Earlier, Geetha Arts banner was supposed to join Dil Raju for the Nizam distribution of the movie, but Dil Raju is going solo now. What is interesting to note here is the fact the Dil Raju is the producer of the other big Sankrathni release ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’.
Well folks, the race just got a lot hotter. Lets see how Sankranthi 2013 shapes up
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release