Generous contributions for the relief and rehabilitation of the Kerala flood victims continue to pour in from Tollywood. Joining the long list of Tollywood stars, popular actors Nagarjuna, NTR and his brother Kalyanram have donated huge for the flood affected Kerala.
While Nag donated 28 lakhs, Tarak and Kalyanam contributed 25 lakhs and 10 lakhs respectively to the Kerala CM Distress Relief Fund. More and more film stars across the country are expected to come up with announcements of their contributions in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event