Generous contributions for the relief and rehabilitation of the Kerala flood victims continue to pour in from Tollywood. Joining the long list of Tollywood stars, popular actors Nagarjuna, NTR and his brother Kalyanram have donated huge for the flood affected Kerala.
While Nag donated 28 lakhs, Tarak and Kalyanam contributed 25 lakhs and 10 lakhs respectively to the Kerala CM Distress Relief Fund. More and more film stars across the country are expected to come up with announcements of their contributions in the coming days.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake