Generous contributions for the relief and rehabilitation of the Kerala flood victims continue to pour in from Tollywood. Joining the long list of Tollywood stars, popular actors Nagarjuna, NTR and his brother Kalyanram have donated huge for the flood affected Kerala.
While Nag donated 28 lakhs, Tarak and Kalyanam contributed 25 lakhs and 10 lakhs respectively to the Kerala CM Distress Relief Fund. More and more film stars across the country are expected to come up with announcements of their contributions in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?