Senior hero Nagarjuna is a happy man these days. The actor’s latest home production starring his son Naga Chaitanya, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has turned out to be a huge success.
Now, after a brief gap, Nag is all set to resume the next schedule of his upcoming horror thriller, Raju Gaari Gadhi 2. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start from June 15th. Incidentally, Nag shares screen space with his would be daughter-in-law Samantha in the movie.
PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling RGG 2, which also stars Seerat Kapoor. The film is being directed by Ohmkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel