Nidhhi Agrewal is all praise for her Savyasachi co-star Naga Chaitanya and said that he has been the sweetest guy she has worked with. The Mumbai-based actress, who hails from Bangalore, is set to make her debut with Savyasachi and she has already begun shooting for her second Telugu film, alongside Akhil.
Speaking about her experience in Telugu cinema, so far, in a recent interview Nidhhi said, ” Naga Chaitanya has been the sweetest. He has a great aura; and you know he is a good guy. He is a strong performer, the perfect mix of a natural and intelligent actor. He has been around for a long time and has so much of experience. I’ve learned so much from him.” Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the action thriller also stars Madhavan in a key role.
The actress also added that she is quite excited and nervous about her film with Akhil. “I feel this is going to be my toughest film so far. Even though I’ve acted in love stories in the past, this explores a different dimension in the same genre. I am both nervous and excited about the film,” she said.
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Nayanthara joins Darbar’s shoot
- Star actor in Mahesh Babu’s next?
- Nuvvu Thopu Raa gets its release date confirmed
- Jersey and Kanchana 3’s 4th day Krishna collections
- Real test for weekend releases starts today