Young Tollywood actor Naga Shaurya is all set to entertain audiences with his upcoming flick Krishna Vrindha Vihari which will be out in theatres tomorrow. The unique promotions planned by the actor have worked very well in grabbing the attention of viewers.
In a media interaction, the actor shared a few interesting things. Shaurya said that not just his role but all the characters in the film would have a fun element. He also said that director Anish Krishna has good comedy timing and added that he really liked the second half of the movie.
Naga Shaurya further stated that Radhika Sarathkumar’s role is very important in the film and added that acting with her was a great experience. Shirley Setia is making her film debut and Usha Mulpuri produced this rom-com under the Ira Creations. Mahati Swara Sagar gave the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside
- Major update of DSP’s non-film music video
- Shrewd move from team Drishyam 2
- Bookings opened for Dussehra releases