Young actors Naga Shaurya and Ritu Varma’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Varudu Kavalenu, was scheduled for an October 15th release initially. However, with Maha Samudram (Oct 14) and Most Eligible Bachelor (Oct 15) Ajay gearing up for a Dasara release, Varudu Kavalenu had to be postponed.
The latest buzz in film circles is that Varudu Kavalenu has been postponed to November 4, as a Diwali festive treat. This date was initially occupied by Varun Tej’s Ghani, which has now moved to December first week. An official announcement regarding Varudu Kavalenu’s new release date will be out soon.
Young producer Naga Vamsi is bankrolling Varudu Kavalenu under Sithara Entertainments banner. Debutant Lakshmi Sowjanya has directed the movie. Vishal Chandrasekhar and Thaman are the music composers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa