We had recently reported that Naga Shaurya is all set to make his debut in Tamil cinema later this year. The actor will be seen as a Chennai boy in AL Vijay’s upcoming thriller film which is being backed by Lyca Productions.
“I okayed the story in a single sitting. It felt great to be back on the sets of a film after a gap of nine months,” Naga Shaurya said in a recent interview. Having acted in films like Oohalu Gusagusalaade and Jyo Achyuthananda in the past, Naga Shaurya has his hands full with three films this year.
The film also stars Sai Pallavi in a lead role and the team recently wrapped up the first schedule in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly