We had recently reported that Naga Shaurya is all set to make his debut in Tamil cinema later this year. The actor will be seen as a Chennai boy in AL Vijay’s upcoming thriller film which is being backed by Lyca Productions.
“I okayed the story in a single sitting. It felt great to be back on the sets of a film after a gap of nine months,” Naga Shaurya said in a recent interview. Having acted in films like Oohalu Gusagusalaade and Jyo Achyuthananda in the past, Naga Shaurya has his hands full with three films this year.
The film also stars Sai Pallavi in a lead role and the team recently wrapped up the first schedule in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero