After Chalo and Narthanasala, hero Naga Shaurya’s home banner Ira Creations is coming up with an action entertainer titled Ashwathama. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady.
This morning, Ashwathama’s team kick-started the dubbing formalities with a formal puja ceremony. After wrapping up the entire post-production work at the earliest, the makers will be releasing the film at an appropriate time later this year.
Debutant Ramana Teja is directing Ashwathama. Airtel 4G ad girl Sargun Kaur will be seen in a crucial role in the film. Naga Shaurya’s parents Shankar Prasad and Usha Mulpuri are bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy