Hero Naga Shaurya is back in the reckoning thanks to the solid success of Chalo. The film has turned out to be the biggest hit in Shaurya’s career. The actor’s next release will be the Sai Pallavi-starrer emotional horror drama, Kanam, which is hitting the screens soon this summer.
Meanwhile, Shaurya is ready with yet another film, a family entertainer titled Ammammagari Illu. The film stars child artiste turned heroine Shamlee, who had played the female lead in Siddharth’s Oye. Ammammagari Illu is slated for release soon and the makers revealed that they have been getting handsome offers from Bollywood distribution houses to acquire the film’s Hindi dubbing rights.
Debutant Sundar Surya has directed the Ammammagari Illu, which is bankrolled by KR and Rajesh under Swajith Movies banner. The film’s teaser will be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights