Hero Naga Shaurya is back in the reckoning thanks to the solid success of Chalo. The film has turned out to be the biggest hit in Shaurya’s career. The actor’s next release will be the Sai Pallavi-starrer emotional horror drama, Kanam, which is hitting the screens soon this summer.
Meanwhile, Shaurya is ready with yet another film, a family entertainer titled Ammammagari Illu. The film stars child artiste turned heroine Shamlee, who had played the female lead in Siddharth’s Oye. Ammammagari Illu is slated for release soon and the makers revealed that they have been getting handsome offers from Bollywood distribution houses to acquire the film’s Hindi dubbing rights.
Debutant Sundar Surya has directed the Ammammagari Illu, which is bankrolled by KR and Rajesh under Swajith Movies banner. The film’s teaser will be unveiled soon.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa