Nagarjuna has been promoting his upcoming film, Devadas, for the last couple of days. The film is hitting theaters worldwide on September 27. In one of the latest promotional interviews, Nag opened up about nepotism in the Telugu film industry.
“It’s natural for fathers to see their sons follow their footsteps. Irrespective of the constant debates, nepotism is in every Indian’s blood. My father began the ‘Akkineni’ brand nearly 80 years ago. There will not be a single person who doesn’t know about the brands ‘Akkineni’ and ‘Annapurna’ in the Telugu states. I wish the legacy continues even after me,” said Nag.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run