Nagarjuna has been promoting his upcoming film, Devadas, for the last couple of days. The film is hitting theaters worldwide on September 27. In one of the latest promotional interviews, Nag opened up about nepotism in the Telugu film industry.
“It’s natural for fathers to see their sons follow their footsteps. Irrespective of the constant debates, nepotism is in every Indian’s blood. My father began the ‘Akkineni’ brand nearly 80 years ago. There will not be a single person who doesn’t know about the brands ‘Akkineni’ and ‘Annapurna’ in the Telugu states. I wish the legacy continues even after me,” said Nag.
- Star Tamil director make a biopic on Jayalalitha?
- Star couple donates 10 lakhs for Titli victims
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film