The film’s trailer, songs and Nagarjuna’s dual roles have raised fans expectations to the hilt. Nag has been promoting the film aggressively and he, participated in a live phone call program on a popular news channel yesterday.
During the talk show, Nag received a surprise call from KTR, Telangana state’s Minister of Panchayat Raj and IT, who revealed that he has been a great fan of Nagarjuna ever since he watched Shiva.
Thanking him for his admiration, Nag requested KTR’s help in tackling the piracy issue which has been wrecking the movie industry and causing hundreds of crores of losses. KTR assured Nag that the government will do the needful at the earliest.
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram