You may be wondering why a fit and trim actor like Nagarjuna needs to lose weight. Well, Nagarjuna is not planning to lose weight for health reasons, but for one of his upcoming roles. The actor is all set to work with K. Raghavendra Rao for a devotional role and this news is already known.
For this role, Raghavendra Rao and Nagarjuna reportedly decided that a slightly leaner look is required and that is why Nagarjuna is planning to work on this. Pre-production work for the movie has already started.
The film is going to be based on the life of Hathiram Baba, who was a devout follower of Lord Venkateswara.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year