When quizzed, if he has any unfulfilled desire in the film industry, Nagarjuna promptly replied saying that “I always wanted to act in mythological films, but couldn’t do any till date. Given a chance, I will be very happy to work in ‘Maya Bazar’ if it is remade now. We need to adapt ourselves to new technologies and attempt to make experimental films here”.
He further added that he hasn’t signed any new film yet, as he has been working continuously in the last two years and wants to take a short break before finalising the next script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next