King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is all set for a Dussehra battle. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 12th, which means it will be releasing just in time for the Navrathri celebrations. The audio launch of the film will take place on September 10th.
‘Damarukam’ is a socio fantasy film which has been made with a budget of about Rs 36 Crores, making it the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is the heroine in this movie and Srinivasa Reddy is the director. The film is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers and Devi Sri has scored the music. The last song of the film will be shot from the 27th of this month and shooting will be complete with that.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas