Nagarjuna is awaiting the release of Devadas. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 27. Very soon, he will begin shooting for the much-talked-about Malayalam multi-starrer ‘Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham’. Stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal plays the titular role in this magnum opus.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Marakkar will begin its shooting at the Ramoji Film City in November first week. Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham is a period war drama and it will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Priyadarshan. The film will also star Bollywood action hero Suneil Shetty in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?