It is already reported that Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, will soon get a spin-off. The film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been penning the script for a film titled Bangarraju for quite some time now.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the month of July and aim for a Sankranthi 2022 release. Confirming the same, Nag revealed the news at his Wild Dog press meet.
Naga Chaitanya, Ramya Krishna, and Rashmika Mandanna are rumored to be playing key roles in the movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed
- Star heroine’s wish to sing and dub in Telugu