It is already reported that Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, will soon get a spin-off. The film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been penning the script for a film titled Bangarraju for quite some time now.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the month of July and aim for a Sankranthi 2022 release. Confirming the same, Nag revealed the news at his Wild Dog press meet.
Naga Chaitanya, Ramya Krishna, and Rashmika Mandanna are rumored to be playing key roles in the movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?