Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been much-talked-about for the last couple of years. Director Kalyan Krishna, who had helmed SCN, has been working on the script for a long time, and the project, after several delays, was supposed to be launched this December.
However, it looks like Bangarraju has been postponed once again. Apparently, Nagarjuna is still not fully convinced with the script and asked Kalyan to rewrite a few portions of the script. In fact, Naga Chaitanya, who was supposed to play a key role in the movie, was rumored to have walked out of the project after he wasn’t totally convinced with his role.
Well, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until either Nag or Kalyan Krishna make an official announcement regarding Bangarraju. Meanwhile, Nag is said to be seriously considering a project with Oopiri’s writer Solomon as the director. Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral