Former heroine and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata is thoroughly enjoying the grand success of Bharat Ane Nenu. Namrata has been working quite hard on the movie’s promotions and earned her share of credit in the film’s success.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Namrata opened up about the various aspects of her 18-year-old relationship with Mahesh Babu. She also revealed how jolly Mahesh is at home. “At home the best time is when the family is together. Whenever Mahesh is not working, he is at home with me and the children. He loves to dance with our daughter Sitara. Our son Gautam is very shy, just like his father. So, Mahesh has to pull him into the father-daughter dance binges,” said Namrata.
Namrata went on to reveal that the family is soon going on a month-long holiday before yet another challenge in the form of Mahesh25 begins.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?