Former heroine and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata is thoroughly enjoying the grand success of Bharat Ane Nenu. Namrata has been working quite hard on the movie’s promotions and earned her share of credit in the film’s success.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Namrata opened up about the various aspects of her 18-year-old relationship with Mahesh Babu. She also revealed how jolly Mahesh is at home. “At home the best time is when the family is together. Whenever Mahesh is not working, he is at home with me and the children. He loves to dance with our daughter Sitara. Our son Gautam is very shy, just like his father. So, Mahesh has to pull him into the father-daughter dance binges,” said Namrata.
Namrata went on to reveal that the family is soon going on a month-long holiday before yet another challenge in the form of Mahesh25 begins.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections