Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata visited her husband’s hometown Burripalem in Guntur district this morning. It is well known that Mahesh adopted Burripalem along with Siddapuram in Telangana last year.
Speaking on this occasion, Namrata urged the Burripalem villagers to build toilets for their health and hygiene and also requested the village men to give up smoking, consuming alcohol, pan masalas and other deadly habits.
Namrata also interacted with village heads and local officials about the developmental works to be carried out in the village. Mahesh’s sister and MP Galla Jayadev’s wife Padmavathi accompanied Namrata on her visit.
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3
- Brochevarevarura’s teaser gets a date
- F2 registers solid TRP’s
- Mega camp to copyright their film titles?
- Will this star combo work out?
- Pawan Kalyan can only clarify that rumor