Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata visited her husband’s hometown Burripalem in Guntur district this morning. It is well known that Mahesh adopted Burripalem along with Siddapuram in Telangana last year.
Speaking on this occasion, Namrata urged the Burripalem villagers to build toilets for their health and hygiene and also requested the village men to give up smoking, consuming alcohol, pan masalas and other deadly habits.
Namrata also interacted with village heads and local officials about the developmental works to be carried out in the village. Mahesh’s sister and MP Galla Jayadev’s wife Padmavathi accompanied Namrata on her visit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?