Nandamuri Tarakaratna made an interesting career move when he turned villain with Nara Rohith’s Raja Cheyyi Vesthe and received critical acclaim for his negative act. Now, Tarakaratna is all set to play villain once again.
According to the latest revelation made by debut hero Yelamanchili Revanth of Intinta Annamayya, Tarakaratna will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Revanth’s Raja Meeru Keka. This film is being produced on Suresh Productions banner. Sobhita is the film’s leading lady.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback