It is a known fact that Nandamuri Tarakaratna is doing a Telugu-Kannada bilingual called Amrutha Varshini. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up its first schedule.
The other news is that the second schedule will kick-start on the 10th of this month. With this schedule, this film will be wrapped up completely and move towards its post-production formality.
Touted to be a suspense thriller, this film will be directed by Siva Prabhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK