It is a known fact that Nandamuri Tarakaratna is doing a Telugu-Kannada bilingual called Amrutha Varshini. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up its first schedule.
The other news is that the second schedule will kick-start on the 10th of this month. With this schedule, this film will be wrapped up completely and move towards its post-production formality.
Touted to be a suspense thriller, this film will be directed by Siva Prabhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on her new film
- Good pre-release business for Tenali Rama Krishna
- Tabu takes a break from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo shoot