Nandini Reddy is betting big on her upcoming film, Oh Baby, starring Samantha in a lead role. The film is the remake of a South Korean drama, Miss Granny, and the film is slated for release on July 5. The director, who had previously worked with Samantha in Jabardasth, is all praise for Samantha and said that she’s an extremely hard-working actor.
Talking about the level of preparation that Samantha did for Oh! Baby, Nandini Reddy said, “Samantha is a very hard-working actor; she did a lot of prepping, she visited retired people’s home to understand their psyche. She would just sit and watch Lakshmi and notice her body language. Even the dubbing was the result of a collaborative process; Samantha would sit with Chinmayi for the sessions.”
The film also stars Naga Shaurya, Lakshmi, Rajendra Prasad, and Rao Ramesh in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal