Nandini Reddy is betting big on her upcoming film, Oh Baby, starring Samantha in a lead role. The film is the remake of a South Korean drama, Miss Granny, and the film is slated for release on July 5. The director, who had previously worked with Samantha in Jabardasth, is all praise for Samantha and said that she’s an extremely hard-working actor.
Talking about the level of preparation that Samantha did for Oh! Baby, Nandini Reddy said, “Samantha is a very hard-working actor; she did a lot of prepping, she visited retired people’s home to understand their psyche. She would just sit and watch Lakshmi and notice her body language. Even the dubbing was the result of a collaborative process; Samantha would sit with Chinmayi for the sessions.”
The film also stars Naga Shaurya, Lakshmi, Rajendra Prasad, and Rao Ramesh in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast