Yet another film which has created a good buzz is ‘Kalayana Vaibhogame’. While it is already informed that the movie centres around the nuptial issues of a new generation couple, the film’s director, Nandini Reddy says that there is vast difference between the definition of marriage then and now.
The script for ‘Kalayana’ was written even before Ala Modalaindi but Nandini Reddy feels that she is a better story teller now. Drawing more from observations and gaining wisdom from experience she says that incidents from real life crept into her story.”Youngsters look at marriage as a burden but back then a car was maintained for generations and now every thing is disposable” she adds.
Happy for the film’s positive buzz created by it’s music director Kalyan Koduri she also hopes the same for the movie which is slated to release in the third week of January.
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience