“Nani is a born actor, very creative and down to earth by nature. He has a great understanding about all the 24 crafts and is very intuitive. We couldn’t have completed the film this quickly without his support. Krishnarjuna Yuddham is Nani’s show all the way,” Gandhi said.
The film stars Nani in dual roles and Anupama Parameshwaran, Rukshar are the lead actresses. The film will hit the screens on April 12.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections