“Nani is a born actor, very creative and down to earth by nature. He has a great understanding about all the 24 crafts and is very intuitive. We couldn’t have completed the film this quickly without his support. Krishnarjuna Yuddham is Nani’s show all the way,” Gandhi said.
The film stars Nani in dual roles and Anupama Parameshwaran, Rukshar are the lead actresses. The film will hit the screens on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?