“Nani is a born actor, very creative and down to earth by nature. He has a great understanding about all the 24 crafts and is very intuitive. We couldn’t have completed the film this quickly without his support. Krishnarjuna Yuddham is Nani’s show all the way,” Gandhi said.
The film stars Nani in dual roles and Anupama Parameshwaran, Rukshar are the lead actresses. The film will hit the screens on April 12.
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away