“Nani is a born actor, very creative and down to earth by nature. He has a great understanding about all the 24 crafts and is very intuitive. We couldn’t have completed the film this quickly without his support. Krishnarjuna Yuddham is Nani’s show all the way,” Gandhi said.
The film stars Nani in dual roles and Anupama Parameshwaran, Rukshar are the lead actresses. The film will hit the screens on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero