The Nani and Amala Paul starrer ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ has found a new release date. According to the latest update, producers are planning to release this film on November 28. This film is said to be based on a true incident and Nani is playing dual roles in this action drama.
Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing the film under Vasan Visual Ventures banner. Sarath Kumar and Vennela Kishore are playing other prominent roles in this film, while GV Prakash scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?