The principal shooting of Nani’s upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction is almost complete. Recently, the film unit was in Dubai to shoot couple of songs and the schedule has come to an end. Catherine Tresa is playing the lead role in this film. Ramesh Puppala is producing the film under Yellow Flowers banner. The film is said to have quote a lot of references to the contemporary political scenario in Hyderabad and it remains to be seen what Krishna Vamsi has in store for us this time. Nani is playing the role of a sherwani model who lives in Old City and it’s the first time he has done a role like this.
Meanwhile, Nani’s next film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu is all set for a big release on December 14 and he’ll be promoting the film from tomorrow onwards. After wrapping up the shoot of Krishna Vamsi’s film, Nani will concentrate on Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju and the remake of Band Baaja Baarat.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international