Nani is one actor who has come a long way in his career. He is known for his films, script selection, and also the way he conducts himself in real life.
He is busy promoting his latest film which is also his 25th in his career. Speaking in an interview, Nani opens up about his biggest fear in his career.
Nani says that he is the person who loves movies and does not want to become an old school. He says one has to adapt to the changing times and enjoy the movies made in those times.
Nani says even if he becomes old he should never say what kind of movies are being made these days and our old times were only good. One should adapt to the changing times and he wants to enjoy films all his life is what Nani says.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs