Hero Nani has been working non-stop for the past couple of years and is delivering continuous hits. The Natural Star’s next project is Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which is hitting the screens in April. Nani will also commence a multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna in the last week of February.
Now, the much-talked-about Nani-Kishore Tirumala project is said to be launched in March. Apparently, Nani will begin Kishore’s film after wrapping up his multi-starrer’s first schedule. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown