Hero Nani has been working non-stop for the past couple of years and is delivering continuous hits. The Natural Star’s next project is Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which is hitting the screens in April. Nani will also commence a multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna in the last week of February.
Now, the much-talked-about Nani-Kishore Tirumala project is said to be launched in March. Apparently, Nani will begin Kishore’s film after wrapping up his multi-starrer’s first schedule. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood