Hero Nani has been working non-stop for the past couple of years and is delivering continuous hits. The Natural Star’s next project is Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which is hitting the screens in April. Nani will also commence a multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna in the last week of February.
Now, the much-talked-about Nani-Kishore Tirumala project is said to be launched in March. Apparently, Nani will begin Kishore’s film after wrapping up his multi-starrer’s first schedule. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this movie. More details are awaited.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2