Earlier today, we had reported that Nani will be romancing the hot and happening Anupama Parameswaran in his new film Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film will have yet another heroine as Nani plays a double role in the movie.
Sources close to us reveal that Ruksar Mir of Akatayi fame will play the second lead in the film. The shooting has already kick-started today in Hyderabad and Merlapaka Gandi directs this project.
Hip Hop Thamiza will be composing the music where as Venkat Boyanapalli is the film’s presenter. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans