Finally, after several months long wait, Nani’s sports drama, Jersey, hit theaters this morning. The film has received extremely positive reviews from critics and audiences alike and also took a decent start at the box-offices worldwide.
As expected, Nani’s extraordinary performance as a middle-aged cricketer named Arjun has wowed his fans. Especially, Nani’s acting in the railway station episode, where he expresses his happiness after getting selected for the Ranji team, and some of the emotional scenes featuring the father and son is being lauded by his fans and also celebs like NTR and several others. There’s no exaggeration in saying that Nani’s performance has taken the hype surrounding the movie to the next level.
With all the positive word of mouth, Jersey is poised to show its might at the box-offices in the Telugu states and overseas this weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?