Kannada starlet Nabha Natesh romanced Mahesh Babu’s brother-in-law Sudheer Babu in her maiden Tollywood flick, Nannu Dochukunduvate. Now, she is all set to pair with Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla in the latter’s debut as hero.
The latest reports reveal that producer Dil Raju was quite impressed with Nabha’s performance and looks in her debut film and roped in to play the leading lady in Ashok Galla’s debut film. Even Nabha is reportedly quite excited about the film’s script.
Debutant Sasi Kumar Muthuluri, who had earlier directed a few short films, will be directing this movie. The film is said to be an official remake of a Turkish film, titled Love Loves Coincidences. The project will be going on floors in December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020