Nara Rohit is keenly awaiting the release of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu. And very soon, he will be joining hands with his debut film Baanam’s director Chaitanya Dantuluri for an intense period drama, Anaganaga Dakshinadilo. The film’s first look poster and title were unveiled on the eve of Nara Rohit’s birthday in July.
As per the latest updates, Anaganaga Dakshinadilo (Once upon a time in the South) is nearing the completion of its pre-production and Art Director Ravinder is erecting giant sets that reflect a period backdrop. The regular shoot will commence soon. The film is set in the year 1971. Nara Rohit and hero Sree Vishnu are jointly producing the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way