In the past, directors like Dasari Narayana Rao and S.V. Krishna Reddy used to handle multiple departments within the same film like direction, screenplay, dialogues music etc. In fact, there were films where Dasari Narayana Rao handled 5 – 6 departments.
Now revolutionary filmmaker R. Narayana Murthy has done something similar for his next film ‘Rajyadhikaram’. The movie is getting ready for a release soon and Narayanamurthy has handled six departments for this movie. They are direction, music, photography, story, dialogues and production.
Narayanamurthy says that the film is based on current day politics and corruption in political circles. The film is going to be censored this month and the official release day will be announced after that.
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale