Tamil films have always managed to impress the critics big time. Saivam was one such film which showcased the cruelty on animals and won a lot praise and two National Awards from the government of India.
Now this award wining film is going to get a special status as it will be specially screened for the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. Speaking about the film, director Vijay said that it was Menaka Gandhi who recommended this film to Mr Modi.
The screening will happen soon and the star cast is said to attend the event. Saivam has Nasser and Sara Arjun in lead roles.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR