Tamil films have always managed to impress the critics big time. Saivam was one such film which showcased the cruelty on animals and won a lot praise and two National Awards from the government of India.
Now this award wining film is going to get a special status as it will be specially screened for the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. Speaking about the film, director Vijay said that it was Menaka Gandhi who recommended this film to Mr Modi.
The screening will happen soon and the star cast is said to attend the event. Saivam has Nasser and Sara Arjun in lead roles.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar