Character actor Naresh is getting ready for a busy innings. After getting good appreciation for his role in ‘Chandamama Kathalu’, Naresh is getting ready to entertain in a number of high profile films.
He will soon be seen in a negative role in the film ‘Anamika’. He is also playing a crucial role in Venkatesh’s ‘Drushyam’. This role is expected to be a good highlight for the film.
Naresh played a long innings as a comedy hero in the 80′ and early 90’s. He also played a political role with the BJP for a while. Let us hope he succeeds as a character actor in his new innings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends