Character actor Naresh is getting ready for a busy innings. After getting good appreciation for his role in ‘Chandamama Kathalu’, Naresh is getting ready to entertain in a number of high profile films.
He will soon be seen in a negative role in the film ‘Anamika’. He is also playing a crucial role in Venkatesh’s ‘Drushyam’. This role is expected to be a good highlight for the film.
Naresh played a long innings as a comedy hero in the 80′ and early 90’s. He also played a political role with the BJP for a while. Let us hope he succeeds as a character actor in his new innings.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities