Naveen Polishetty is one of the top upcoming stars in the country. He became a rage post the success of Jathi Rathnalu and is yet to announce his latest film soon.
A few days back, during the times of pandemic, Naveen tweeted about a boy named Sameer who lost his job. In his tweet, he asked around in the hospitality industry as anyone has openings or not.
To this, E Voke Vegan Store and Cafe came forward and offered the boy a job. Happy with this, Naveen posted this news on Twitter and asked several others to help such people.
This is such a nice gesture and let’s hope that many more celebs come forward to help such young guys who have lost their jobs during these times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story posts solid numbers in its first weekend
- Boxing superstar Mike Tyson on-board for Liger
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away