Young hero Naveen Polishetty is basking in the massive success of his recently released comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu. He is currently enjoying a much deserved holiday in the USA, where he promoted Jathi Ratnalu and ensured that the film entered the $1 million club.
In a latest interview, Naveen revealed the secret behind the straight successes of Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya and Jathi Ratnalu. He said that spending a lot of time at the script level is the key. Interestingly, apart from playing the lead roles, Naveen had also worked on the scripts of ASSA and Jathi Ratnalu and was duly rewarded with back-to-back successes.
Naveen is said to have been paired opposite star heroine Anushka in his next project which will be bankrolled under UV Creations. An official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix