Dusky damsel Nayanatara has teamed up with young hunk Rana Daggubati for the upcoming flick ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the actress joined Rana on sets today. Shooting is currently on at Ramoji Film City and Krish is the director. Nayanatara was roped in for the movie after an extensive search.
Rana will be seen as ‘Btech Babu’ in this movie and Keeravani has scored the music. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer. The film is expected to showcase Rana in a new and interesting way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film