Dusky damsel Nayanatara has teamed up with young hunk Rana Daggubati for the upcoming flick ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the actress joined Rana on sets today. Shooting is currently on at Ramoji Film City and Krish is the director. Nayanatara was roped in for the movie after an extensive search.
Rana will be seen as ‘Btech Babu’ in this movie and Keeravani has scored the music. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer. The film is expected to showcase Rana in a new and interesting way.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets