Dusky damsel Nayanatara has teamed up with young hunk Rana Daggubati for the upcoming flick ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the actress joined Rana on sets today. Shooting is currently on at Ramoji Film City and Krish is the director. Nayanatara was roped in for the movie after an extensive search.
Rana will be seen as ‘Btech Babu’ in this movie and Keeravani has scored the music. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer. The film is expected to showcase Rana in a new and interesting way.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film