Not too long ago, Nayantara was remembered as a sultry siren who set many a screen on fire with her skimpy costumes and sizzling dance moves. But one role changed all that. When she played Sita in Sri Rama Rajyam, Nayan would be the first to admit that she would never have expected this complete a transformation. After SRR, Nayan in public functions is seen clad in pattu sarees, with a full clutch of flowers and a sindhoor on her forehead.
When one considers the fact that she was not a born Hindu (her real name is Diana Mariam Kurian), the extent of the transformation can very well be gauged. To say the least, it is total. Prospective Producers though need not be worried. She has already agreed to star in a movie opposite Nagarjuna, so the lady will be back to being her true self – act in any role that she thinks fit!
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas